The US World & News Report announced today that the Daniel Guggenheim School of Aerospace Engineering’s undergraduate program is ranked #2 in the nation - #1 among publicly funded institutions.
“We are proud to once again be identified as a top aerospace program in light of an unprecedented academic year. These rankings are a great indicator of the talent and innovation that our faculty and students cultivate not only inside of the classroom, but also in their research and extracurricular activities,” said Mark Costello, William R. T. Oakes Professor & AE School Chair. “Off campus our strong network of alumni is leading the way for future aerospace engineers and mentoring the next generation of Georgia Tech aerospace engineers.”
All of Georgia Tech’s engineering programs ranked in the top five for their respective fields according to the survey.
- Aerospace/Aeronautical/Astronautical: 2nd National, 1st Public
- Biomedical/Biomedical Engineering: 3rd National, 1st Public
- Chemical: 2nd National, 1st Public
- Civil: 2nd National, 2nd Public
- Computer Engineering: 5th National, 2nd Public
- Electrical/Electronic/Communications: 4th National, 2nd Public
- Environmental/Environmental Health: 3rd National, 3rd Public
- Industrial/Manufacturing: 1st National, 1st Public
- Materials: 4th National, 3rd Public
- Mechanical: 2nd National, 1st Public