If you are not majoring in aerospace engineering, and you need a permit to register for an AE class, here is the procedure you should follow:
- Visit OSCAR to submit an On-Line Registration Override Request;
- You will be required to login using your GTID number (90x-xx-xxxx) and PIN;
- Be prepared to provide information about the course/section you are requesting
- Be prepared to provide a reason for granting your permit;
- Once a decision has been made, you will receive an auto-generated email.
You can also see if a permit has been granted by logging into OSCAR and clicking on "Check Your Registration Status" in the OSCAR Registration Menu
- If your permit is granted, it is your responsibility to register for the course through OSCAR.
- Permits may only be requested during certain time windows. NEED A LINK to where this time window is stated or an explanation as to how the student may find out what this "time window" is...
- The OSCAR website is the only method for requesting a permit into an AE course. If we do not receive your request through the above procedure, it will be disregarded.